VetSuccess on Campus
The VetSuccess on Campus program, through the Veterans Benefits Administration, places an experienced Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor directly on campus to provide assistance and support to veteran students and their eligible family members. This counselor will serve as a “one-stop liaison” for veterans on campus.
ASU’s VetSuccess on Campus counselor can assist you with:
- Guidance and support while using your VA educational benefits.
- Vocational exploration and assistance in selecting a suitable career.
- Electing your health care benefits with Veterans Healthcare Administration.
- Information and referrals to VA medical centers and your local vet center.
- Information on submitting a claim for disability compensation.
- Employment information and assistance.
- Locating community and other resources.
- Information on VA benefits such as life insurance, home loan guarantee, vocational rehabilitation and employment, Post 9/11 GI Bill® benefits, and other education benefits (Chapters 30, 32 & 35).
Troy Rundle, MA, CRC
VetSuccess counselor at ASU
firstname.lastname@example.org | O: 480-727-5627 C: 602-318-0406
Virtual office hours via zoom
Monday and Tuesday, 9-10 a.m. | 3-4 p.m
Thursday 1-2 p.m. | 4-5 p.m.