Concurrent Enrollment Form

Use the Concurrent Enrollment Form if ASU is your parent school and you are taking courses at another school (supplemental school). Your parent school advisor must complete this form verifying that the courses you are taking at the supplemental school are applicable to your degree program at ASU.

Submit your completed form to the Pat Tillman Veterans Center on your campus. They will fax it to the supplemental school's VA office.